Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Asses and Family

Sometimes people are just asses, and sometimes no family member can be trusted.

The very short end of this story is that my father’s family disowned me a few years back, and I don’t care. They are alcoholic asses, treat me badly, and I don’t enjoy the insults. His sister is particularly awful, and I make it a point to avoid her at all costs. My father hasn’t spoken to her in two years, and he only did so when she called. He keeps the conversation short, and he cuts her off. Why is any of this important? Because whenever she is in contact with us or my former sister I get attacked. Attacked by her, other family members, and my life becomes an outright hostile zone of warfare.

Well . . . my mother asked me to show her how to set up a Facebook account so she can keep up with old friends. My mother then added the alcoholic bitch of an aunt as a friend (FYI Facebook tells everyone when you do these things). Can someone please tell me why she would do this? I saw the alert a few weeks ago, and since two cousins I used to spend my summer’s with got cold and distant. They no longer message me. I have now deleted them. And, Shawn a cousin I’ve been particularly close to blew up at me again.

He has a history of mood swings—the booze and drugs don’t help—and you should know he contacted me . . . NOT me to him. He came to see me, uninvited and unannounced two summers ago, and he tried to bully me. I was in the middle of a health crisis, cancer scare, and I didn’t need his shit. He left without saying a word. His then girlfriend has always stayed in contact with me. How sad that he can't . . .

This time . . . he caught me on Yahoo messenger and wanted to know why he hasn’t heard from me. Said he didn’t have my new cell. Kept badgering the issue and the fact that he found out I went to see his old girlfriend a few weeks ago. I ended the conversation and went to bed. Woke up to him saying “You aren’t perfect.” I forwarded him a sent email that had the number. He continued to blow. I told him to leave me be. I won’t go into the specifics right now, because I am soooooooooo mad, but I have him blocked from emails, my phone, and my life.

The point is he said that I use my brother’s death, my sister, and my health as an excuse for my behavior; that the problem is always me; that I never apologize; and that I am a spoiled brat. He called me immature, insulted my education (again), and the list goes on. I finally did it. I told him that at least I have a career and didn’t take more than a decade to get a two year degree (which he still isn’t finished with). He flat out said that he’s talked to the booze laden aunt and others about me. Bringing up my brother is out of line. More so, Yahoo messenger is going to be the death of me. Only one person can see me online now (he's fighting a war, so I chat with him on rare occasion--old, old friend).

As usual, Booze Bitch had her way. I got attacked again, and this time it is nice to know that my mother stirred the fucking drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment